From Christin Box <christin...@biqtg.com>
Subject Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:43:18 GMT
Spam detection software, running on the system "mx1-us-west.apache.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  great purchasegreat sunglasses! i have a pair of wayfarer
  and maui jims but I love how these protect from the side as well as the front
   without any distortion of color or size everywhere! They frame my small face
   well (not too big I have a narrow head so finding larger framed glasses is
   a challenge! Glad I found these Ray-ban included [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.6 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: No description available.
                            [123.8.124.64 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 4.5 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: biqtg.com]
 4.0 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: biqtg.com]
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: biqtg.com]
 0.9 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_L3      RBL: Low reputation (-3)
                            [123.8.124.64 listed in bl.mailspike.net]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL
                            [123.8.124.64 listed in psbl.surriel.com]
-0.0 SPF_HELO_PASS          SPF: HELO matches SPF record
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 1.3 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of words
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
 0.0 RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL      Mailspike blacklisted
 3.0 LONG_HEX_URI           Very long purely hexadecimal URI

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.