From LUCRATIVE BUSINESS <i...@citibank.com>
Subject LUCRATIVE BUSINESS
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:45:35 GMT

--
   Let me start by introducing my self, I am Alex Cheng Manager of Citi Bank PLC, Before the
U.S and Iraq war, our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also business
man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions
Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only in my branch. After further investigation it was discovered
that Major Fadi Basem died during the war and did not declare any next of kin in his official
papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time
he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.

    Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to
stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that you will be able to receive his funds
for both of us 40% for you and 60% for me. Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands
now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance.If you work seriously,the entire transaction
should be over in a couple of days. You have nothing to worry about, i will provide all that
is needed for us to be successful in this transaction. You are to provide the details below
so i could start the paper work.

Name:
Age:
Occupation: