From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Retire Heraldy from Incubator
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 06:53:55 GMT
Teh Elliott Cable <e@hea.vn> writes:

> So what exactly does this mean for the PIP software? Will it just be
> moved to somebody's private subversion server or what? Will
> development continue? Or is the only RoR OpenID server software about
> to go poof.

I have to go back and refresh myself on the procedure for podling
retirement, but I believe we'll eventually close down the mailing
lists and remove write access to the subversion repository.  However,
the code will always remain readable from our subversion history and
anyone is free to fork it somewhere else.

On that note, I'm making changes to the Incubator website to reflect
Heraldry's change in status.  If and when the code is forked, please
let me know so that I can update the website and include a link to any
new outside efforts.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905