From Matt Pelletier <m...@eastmedia.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Retire Heraldy from Incubator
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 03:20:02 GMT
I will be moving the PIP codebase to a Google Code project where it
will continue to be supported by me, my company (EastMedia, who built
it) and anyone else that wants to participate. I am putting together
plans for this now and will post about it when I have it moved over.

I've stated before that I would support it, so unless anyone objects
to this I'll be doing this in the next week or so.

Matt

Matt Pelletier
http://www.eastmedia.com -- EastMedia
http://www.informit.com/title/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book