From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recharter and SVN
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 03:18:04 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> Would the ppmc/committer folk please review the new wiki page at
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeraldryRecharterProposal
>
> and go ahead and commit appropriate edits which reflect the committer
> group's interest for the new scope of Heraldry?  Please keep discussion
> of what should stay/go here on the heraldry-dev@ list, rather than
> tracking on the wiki discussion backpage.

One point to be clear:

We only have 4 committers in the reconstituted Heraldry project.  So
to Johannes, Matt, Dan and David: the ball is in your court.  The
community is small right now, which is good because decisions and
actions can happen quickly and difficult because there are less people
to help out.

For anyone else lurking on the mailing list and interested in getting
involved, now is a great time.  Feel free to offer your suggestions
and ideas.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905