From Matt Pelletier <m...@eastmedia.com>
Subject Re: Recharter and SVN
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:15:37 GMT
That said, I am prepared (as before when we had discussed leaving
Heraldry) to move the code into another repository and continue
support there. I think the codebase should continue to live, but the
Apache structure may not be the best place to house it.

Thanks to everyone that spent time and effort running this project
and trying to find a way to make it work.

Matt

Matt Pelletier
http://www.eastmedia.com -- EastMedia
http://www.informit.com/title/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book