From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Recharter and SVN
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 02:55:49 GMT
With the election of the new PPMC, the next two steps which can be
accomplished very quickly, we hope, are...

1. recharter
2. clean up svn

Finishing 1. makes 2. very simple.

Would the ppmc/committer folk please review the new wiki page at

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeraldryRecharterProposal

and go ahead and commit appropriate edits which reflect the committer
group's interest for the new scope of Heraldry?  Please keep discussion
of what should stay/go here on the heraldry-dev@ list, rather than
tracking on the wiki discussion backpage.

Shall we leave the call for changes open for the week, and next Tuesday
move forward to actually adopt the newly drafted charter?

Note that Ted, J Arron and I can't choose what your charter and scope
should be - it's up to the devs individually and collectively to decide
this.  But we are here to answer any questions you have, and can be
found at higher bandwidth in irc.freenode.net as sprout, jaarron and
wrowe.  (Remember you need a 'real' recognized nick to actually /msg us.)
I'm not encouraging you to bypass list-discussion, but if it's something
you would pick up the phone and ponder with the intent to bring it back
to dev@, that's cool.

Bill