From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Recharter and SVN
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 08:03:28 GMT

There are only 3 days to go for wiki editing and discussions on list
with nothing so far done. It would be a shame to stall now that the
hard work has been done and Incubator agreed to give this project
another go. The Mentors must feel they are trying to get blood
out of a stone at the moment.

> For anyone else lurking on the mailing list and interested in getting
> involved, now is a great time.  Feel free to offer your suggestions
> and ideas.

I'm not qualified to make suggestions, just continuing to lurk until such
a time as I might be able to do something useful :)

Gav...