From elliott cable...@hea.vn>
Subject Re: svn commit: r526301 - /incubator/heraldry/idp/pip/trunk/vendor/plugins/security_extensions/
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:59:12 GMT
Considered using piston? Not exactly sure what you're doing, but I
saw rails references and vendor branches and SVN in the same message,
so I thought I'd tip in d-:

      elliott cable       _     _      +1.202.370.7968
                         ( \---/ )
     elliottcable.com     ) . . (          e@hea.vn
___________________,--._(___Y___)_,--.___________________
                    `--'           `--'
THIS MESSAGE (and any attached materials) IS INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE
LAW.  If you, the reader of this message, are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and deleting all
traces of it from your computer.  Thank you.