From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r526301 - /incubator/heraldry/idp/pip/trunk/vendor/plugins/security_extensions/
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 23:16:45 GMT
Hey Elliot,
Never played with piston before, though Paul is right that we really
should be moving to using externals.  I'd be happy to try piston.  Any
other thoughts about piston versus straight up svn externals?

--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliott Cable [mailto:elliottcable@gmail.com] On Behalf Of elliott
cable
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 3:59 PM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: svn commit: r526301 -
/incubator/heraldry/idp/pip/trunk/vendor/plugins/security_extensions/

Considered using piston? Not exactly sure what you're doing, but I saw
rails references and vendor branches and SVN in the same message, so I
thought I'd tip in d-:

      elliott cable       _     _      +1.202.370.7968
                         ( \---/ )
     elliottcable.com     ) . . (          e@hea.vn
___________________,--._(___Y___)_,--.___________________
THIS MESSAGE (and any attached materials) IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE
OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  If you, the reader of this message, are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting
all traces of it from your computer.  Thank you.