From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Heraldry ACL revised
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 21:52:33 GMT
Ted Leung wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> In accordance with the vote of the Incubator PMC, the Heraldry commit
> ACL has been revised to be:
>
> David Recordon (recordond)
> Johannes Ernst (jernst)
> Matt Pelletier (mattpelletier)
> Dan Quellhorst (quellhorst)
>
> These folks, along with the Heraldry mentors now make up the PPMC for
> Heraldry

Congrats, and glad to have you all!  Please remember this list isn't
final, and new nominations should be made to heraldry-private for PPMC
and commit status as merit is justified.

> The next task for the Heraldry PPMC is to revise the charter for the
> Heraldry project.   The old charter is here:
> <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HeraldryIdentityProposal>.

I'd specifically appreciate if we could call out from the heraldry
subversion trees which 1. will be actively developed, 2. will be kept
as vendor branches of externals (and they should be notated as such),
and 3. should be archived and shut down.

Bill