From Michael Mell <m...@nthwave.net>
Subject Re: Moving forward or moving out
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:10:45 GMT
Hi David,
I want to help build a new RoR OpenID provider.

I built and actively work on the ibroker at http://linksafe.name and
several dependent applications in RoR and I was a core committer on the
team that built the first ibroker at 2idi.com. I, too, have learned a
few lesson along the way. Linksafe is committed building and using open
source code and needs a strong OpenID provider. I'd like to help evolve
a new provider that furthers the vision we all loosely share for a
robust interconnected web of identity.

Mike
=mike
@linksafe*mike