From elliott cable...@hea.vn>
Subject PiP seems to be broken
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 01:10:13 GMT
I've just installed PiP. Before setting up my mongrel cluster, I
tried to boot it the boring normal way to port 3k, and it seems to be
messed up:

http://pastie.caboo.se/50724

I don't know what's wrong, but I'd like some help if anybody knows
what i'm doing wrong. This is a default install of PiP, so I don't
see why it should be screwing up.

      elliott cable       _     _      +1.202.370.7968
                         ( \---/ )
     elliottcable.com     ) . . (          e@hea.vn
___________________,--._(___Y___)_,--.___________________
                    `--'           `--'
THIS MESSAGE (and any attached materials) IS INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE
LAW.  If you, the reader of this message, are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message and deleting all
traces of it from your computer.  Thank you.