From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 08:28:00 GMT
Ok,

It looks to me (and Bill) that the results of this are pretty
inconclusive, so we think that the best plan here is to refer the
status of Heraldry back to the Incubator PMC for how we might want to
proceed from here.    That means that we're unlikely to just shut
Heraldry down, but it does mean that there are going to need to be
some major changes if it continues.

Ted