From Johannes Ernst <jernst+openid....@netmesh.us>
Subject Re: Moving forward or moving out
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 05:40:09 GMT
I contributed testing/yadis (created with Dan) although at the time,
I did not have commit access so David committed it for me. Which is
what you'll see in the logs.

Which is only a little bit of code, but exists in addition to the
list of code you mention. So far, nobody has complained the tests
don't work, thus no further updates since. (and the underlying Yadis
spec hasn't changed either since)

Is it necessarily true that the PIP is the only code that's "left"
other than those tests? Looks like there is more stuff in SVN ...

Cheers,

Johannes.