From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: Moving forward or moving out
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:57:58 GMT
So assuming there is enough other interest, I'd like to continue
participating.  I see this as participating on the existing Ruby PIP
codebase as needed via VeriSign, but I personally really want to start a
new ruby on rails OpenID Provider.  I think a lot of lessons have been
learned since the rPIP was first written as well as RoR as a technology
has significantly advanced.

So my main interest would be finding a group of people wanting to work
on kick-ass Ruby OpenID libraries which can be used in a new RoR OpenID
Provider.  I'd love to know if others, whether currently a committer or
not, would have interest in working on this here as well?

--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Leung [mailto:twleung@sauria.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:28 PM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Moving forward or moving out

Ok,

Here's how I'd like to handle this.  If you want to continue to be a
committer on Heraldry - which means that you actually worked on the Ruby
PIP (since that's the only code we have left), then please reply
and indicate that, and your affiliation.    You must do this
yourself.  I will not be accepting a block submission of names for
the new committer list.   If you can't be bothered to send this e-
mail yourself, then you won't like the amount of work that it is going
to take to get Heraldry going.

Thanks,

Ted