From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject FW: March Board reports due
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:17:43 GMT
I'm guessing we should be included in this month as well.  I'd ask Ted
and Bill to at least take the first crack at the report since you both
have the best knowledge of how to summarize this past month's worth of
conversation and hit the key points the board will want to know.  I'm
happy to edit. :)

Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: yoavshapira@gmail.com [mailto:yoavshapira@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Yoav Shapira
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:19 AM
To: Apache Incubator General List
Subject: March Board reports due

Hola podlings,

This month's ASF Board reports should be written up on the wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2007, like, now ;)

OpenEJB, kudos for being ahead of the game ;)

ActiveMQ, Trinidad, ODE, NMaven, River, UIMA, Wicket, please get
cranking.

The wiki page listed log4net and mod_ftp, but I've removed them as
they're no longer actively incubating.

Yoav