From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 19:47:27 GMT
I too would like to continue working on the PIP.

I'm also interested in actually looking at starting a new Ruby on Rails
OpenID Provider code base.  I think we've learned a lot of lessons since
the PIP was originally written as well as Rails as a technology has
advanced quite a bit in the past year.  So if nothing else, as a
personal project I've started this and would love to collaborate with
people here on it once I get enough code written that it is worth
sharing.

--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan O'Connor [mailto:apache@ussjoin.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 9:19 PM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry

I, for one, would like to continue working on the PIP. I was, before all
this came up, working on several extensions; now I've postponed them in
favor of code that doesn't look like it'll get pitched if a vote goes
the wrong way.

That said, I'm not a committer, so I don't get a vote.

---Brendan O'Connor

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Recordon, David wrote:
>> Woah Ted, VeriSign has never said we're out if the project continues.
>> I just have serious doubts that the project could continue without
JanRain.