From Brendan O'Connor <apa...@ussjoin.com>
Subject Re: PiP seems to be broken
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:47:17 GMT
You're using Rails 1.2.0+.

PiP is incompatible with Rails 1.2.0+ as it deprecated the Engines
interface in favor of Plugins. PiP has one core component that is an
Engine that has not been satisfactorily rewritten in Plugin format--
hence it must be installed on Rails 1.1.6.

Hopefully, this will get rewritten soon.

Also hopefully, there will be a notice added to the INSTALL file about
this; sorry it didn't get in there before, Elliott.

Hope this helps; feel free to ask more questions if it doesn't (but
that's exactly the problem I had, and this was its solution).

---Brendan O'Connor