From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:56:51 GMT
At this point, take this for what it's worth as we are likely to either
1. fold, or 2. reprovision the Heraldry project before accepting any
new committer.  If it's reprovisioned, anyone who has been active would
be considered for commit and project membership; those who have chosen
to relocate their work or those who were never active would not.

But if the project was functioning normally, then the process is
described at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Yours,

Bill

Krall, Gary wrote:
> Ted:
>
> Just for my own knowledge as I am unfamiliar with the process.  We have a current committers
list which was formed when the project went into incubation.  People like Brendan and others
have worked with the PiP code specifically and who potentially might become more active if
they could have committ status.

> I'm curious as to the process of how new committers get added and if there is a point
where if someone is not active on the project could potentially fall off.

>>> http://www.informit.com/title/0321483502 -- The Mongrel Book