From Kevin Turner <ke...@janrain.com>
Subject Re: Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:22:17 GMT
On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 00:18 -0500, Brendan O'Connor wrote:
> I, for one, would like to continue working on the PIP. I was, before all
> this came up, working on several extensions; now I've postponed them in
> favor of code that doesn't look like it'll get pitched if a vote goes
> the wrong way.

I don't think you need interpret the vote on ASF incubation as being
something that will determine the life or death of any of the codebases
that were shared here.  I mean, I can't speak for PIP personally, but I
would be _very_ surprised if folks like David and Matt killed off PIP as
an open source project just because it couldn't live in the Incubator
anymore.