From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Moving forward or moving out
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 05:28:29 GMT
Ok,

Here's how I'd like to handle this.  If you want to continue to be a
committer on Heraldry - which means that you actually worked on the
Ruby PIP (since that's the only code we have left), then please reply
and indicate that, and your affiliation.    You must do this
yourself.  I will not be accepting a block submission of names for
the new committer list.   If you can't be bothered to send this e-
mail yourself, then you won't like the amount of work that it is
going to take to get Heraldry going.

Thanks,

Ted