From "Gabe Wachob" <gabe.wac...@amsoft.net>
Subject RE: Last call; -active- code bases and committers to Heraldry
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:22:17 GMT
And just to be clear, I've expressed interest in java & python
implementations and a willingness to give feedback, patches, etc. Maybe even
be a committer at some point.

It looks like, however, the thrust of development in these languages is
leaving ASF and I'm just following whatever the primary authors want to do
(in this case, several JanRain employees)... So I haven't spoken up because
I don't have anything to contribute right now, nor do I have a strong
opinion on where the code lives (right now).

I suspect there are others out there in a similar position.

	-Gabe