From Scott Kveton <sc...@janrain.com>
Subject Re: about this
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:19:56 GMT
Hi Ted,

> I'm sorry that you've come to this conclusion, but I understand your
> reasoning.   One thing that's not clear to me is whether you are just
> speaking for yourself or whether you are speaking for the JanRain
> folks as a group?

Kevin is speaking for all of us.  We've spent countless hours
thinking/discussing this and going over what it would mean and this just
seems to be the best solution for JanRain, Apache and the OpenID community
as a whole.

Ted: thanks for working with us through these past months and taking the
chance to mentor this project.

- Scott