From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira questions
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:14:09 GMT
Your JIRA userid wasn't in the heraldry-developers group, i've add you so
you should now be able to close JIRAs and see an "Administer Project" link
on the Heraldry JIRA page which lets you manage the components and versions.
Say if you have any problems.

   ...ant

PS, Hope this was ok, just lurking on the list and saw something I could
help with.