From "Dan Quellhorst" <...@abtain.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:41:45 GMT
-1

I was surprised to hear the talk of shutting down. Could part of the problem
have been never setting up a proper webpage for the project?

To me it feels like the exact wrong time to shut down the project.

Just a day ago I saw the inventor of Ruby on Rails make posts about OpenID
at http://www.nextangle.com/ and for another ruby app this video was
released http://techno-weenie.net/files/open_id_in_beast.mov

-Dan