From "Krall, Gary" <gkr...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: about this
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 01:18:39 GMT
All:

Given that Verisign through a number of sources has contributed code to this project and we
have a number of external sources who are actually using the code that have provided fixes
to it what specifically does this mean?

Gary.

________________________________

From: Scott Kveton [mailto:scott@janrain.com]
Sent: Fri 2/9/2007 4:19 PM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: about this

Hi Ted,

> I'm sorry that you've come to this conclusion, but I understand your
> reasoning.   One thing that's not clear to me is whether you are just
> speaking for yourself or whether you are speaking for the JanRain
> folks as a group?

Kevin is speaking for all of us.  We've spent countless hours
thinking/discussing this and going over what it would mean and this just
seems to be the best solution for JanRain, Apache and the OpenID community
as a whole.

Ted: thanks for working with us through these past months and taking the
chance to mentor this project.

- Scott