From Brendan O'Connor <apa...@ussjoin.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 05:18:34 GMT
I, for one, would like to continue working on the PIP. I was, before all
this came up, working on several extensions; now I've postponed them in
favor of code that doesn't look like it'll get pitched if a vote goes
the wrong way.

That said, I'm not a committer, so I don't get a vote.

---Brendan O'Connor