From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 05:04:13 GMT
Recordon, David wrote:
> Woah Ted, VeriSign has never said we're out if the project continues.
> I just have serious doubts that the project could continue without JanRain.

I wondered that too when I read Ted's comments; I didn't get that out of
your earlier posts.

I don't think anyone expects JanRain's source code to persist in their
absence.  The question: is what do the remaining developers wish to
collaborate on?  Since no developers have spoken up in the past two weeks
or so, my running assumption is, 'nothing'.

If the developers of specific code or implementations want to speak up
that they want to continue development on specific code bases here in
the Heraldry project, it would clear up allot of confusion, and if there
are sufficient developers who speak up, I'd certainly reverse my vote.

Bill