From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:51:04 GMT
Ted Leung wrote:
> Per David's recent message, we've had 12 days go by with no addtional
> expressed interest in keeping Heraldry going.   Please respond to this
> message and vote
>
> [+1] +1 - Stop incubation of Heraldry
> [  ] +0 - I don't care
> [  ] -1 - I think Heraldry should continue to incubate.

The simple fact that no authors appear to have an opinion to the threads
raised in the past many months, never mind the last several weeks, leads
me to infer there is no driving factor behind this code.  Driving factors
to use and promote technology, yes, but not the code.

The ASF is about developing code, and -is- the community of developers.