From "Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqv...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:15:34 GMT
I'm more suprised of recent -1's with no further commitments.
ASF projects can only survive on code participation, not wishes and hopes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Quellhorst [mailto:dan@abtain.com]
Sent: Wed 2/28/2007 8:41 AM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry

-1

I was surprised to hear the talk of shutting down. Could part of the problem
have been never setting up a proper webpage for the project?

To me it feels like the exact wrong time to shut down the project.

Just a day ago I saw the inventor of Ruby on Rails make posts about OpenID
at http://www.nextangle.com/ and for another ruby app this video was
released http://techno-weenie.net/files/open_id_in_beast.mov

-Dan