From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: OpenID Wiki Link
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:05:52 GMT
Matt Pelletier wrote:

> EastMedia, the company that built the Ruby server (PIP) and Rails plugin
> with VeriSign, put together another wiki which has some more useful
> information. You can find it at http://identity.eastmedia.com. We plan
> to be updating this with more helpful info in the near future. The
> README for PIP has a lot of good info in it, and if you run into any
> other issues you can contact me on or off-list.

Matt, I see that page links back to the heraldry status... very cool and
thank you.

At some point, http://incubator.apache.org/heraldry/ is also available
for introduction and documentation, although I realize it's often faster
to use wiki's or the project's preferred scheme until things solidify.

Yours,

Bill