From Johannes Ernst <jernst+openid....@netmesh.us>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:02:13 GMT
-1.

Grabbing my own nose here for not having contributed more so far ...
but I think it would be a shame.

For example, with all the latest OpenID traction (Symantec,
Microsoft, AOL ...) where would other Apache projects (Tomcat,
HTTPD, ...) get their OpenID code from? It is a fair bet now that
those types of projects would want to incorporate OpenID support
natively rather sooner than later ...