From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Stop incubation of Heraldry
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 06:54:00 GMT
On Feb 28, 2007, at 9:04 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I don't think anyone expects JanRain's source code to persist in their
> absence.  The question: is what do the remaining developers wish to
> collaborate on?  Since no developers have spoken up in the past two
> weeks
> or so, my running assumption is, 'nothing'.

There's the Ruby PIP, which was contributed by Verisign, but until a
few minutes ago, I had completely the wrong idea about whether David
and Gary were staying.   That said, if it is just David and Gary, and
you looked at this as total reboot of the podling (which it kind of
would be),  then if you looked at an incubation proposal for said
podling (note: I am not saying we have to do that!), you'd have the
issue of all the developers being from a single organization, which
wouldn't pass the initial filter for admission to the incubator.
David are there other committers on the Versign PIP besides you and
Gary?

Ted