From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: What do do with Heraldy?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:25:07 GMT

David, Kevin & a couple of others have been great for this project.
So thanks for a great job so far guys!

<snip some stuff>

> For purposes of this list, it's up to the remaining community to decide
> what is next for Heraldry.  Based on David's optimism at the beginning
> of my quotes above, as one voice from the PMC we'll leave it to all the
> remaining participants to discuss and see exactly where that leads.
>
> Discuss.
>
> (That is what had been missing at the project in the first place, so
> here's
> a wide open opportunity to remedy that.)

Well, I have come out of my corner just to say it would be a shame if this
Project folds from this ASF space. If others decide to leave and continue
On elsewhere that is fine I guess, I just hope that there are enough left
Here to continue on with what we have here.

If there are others with the same opinion it could just work.
So heres my +1 for continuance here at the ASF, and if I can help
Out in some small way I will.

> As a footnote, I'd been asked if I could help out here and help mentor
> through some of these issues ...

Thanks Bill, just what was needed. I am a little surprised to be the first
To respond to this message after 3 days though, not inspiring.

Gav...