From Dick Hardt <d...@sxip.com>
Subject Re: [OpenID] Announcing OpenID Authentication 2.0 - Implementor's Draft 11
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:57:52 GMT

On 19-Jan-07, at 6:19 AM, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Still totally unhappy about the phishing issues, which I blogged
> about here:
>
> http://www.links.org/?p=187

There are numerous ways of solving this. Several standard methods can
solve it. It is a relationship between the user and the OP and the RP
is not party, so I don't think it belongs in the OpenID
Authentication specification.

That does not mean it is not important, just that *this* spec is not
the right place.

-- Dick