From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: [OpenID] CROSS POSTING :-(
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:07:35 GMT
I'd have to agree.  I realize I am guilty for the start of this thread announcing the new spec
draft, though am hoping we can move this discussion to security@openid.net if that works for
people.

--David

-----Original Message-----
From: general-bounces@openid.net [mailto:general-bounces@openid.net] On Behalf Of Gabe Wachob
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 11:05 AM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org; security@openid.net; specs@openid.net; 'openid-general'
Subject: [OpenID] CROSS POSTING :-(

This is getting a little insane - many of us are subscribed to the four lists that this thread
has been posted to.

One person has suggested that we actually consolidate the separate lists given the overlap
in membership and topics (at least the openid lists). The other option is to be more disciplined
about posting.

In any case, having most threads cross posted to 4 lists seems insane and unworkable to me.

What's the mood on consolidating the lists? I'd rather we just be careful about cross posting
and keep the separate lists, but that may be too much to ask.

	-Gabe

P.S. Yes, I realize this is cross posted ;-)