From "James A. Donald" <jam...@echeque.com>
Subject Re: [OpenID] Announcing OpenID Authentication 2.0 - Implementor'sDraft 11
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 03:22:33 GMT
     --
James A. Donald

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
 > On the contrary, PKI is the basis of the security
 > infrastructure that so far has provided the greatest
 > defense against Internet crime - SSL.

Most of the time that I login, or pay by credit card, or
some such, I am bounced to some weird URL that has no
easily provable connection to business I am trying to
interact with, which means that PKI is in practice
merely an exorbitantly slow and inefficient
Diffie-Hellman key-exchange.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      ERRvvxIr3Rz1ZnlX/LG8m/wkPWR/RhhqcWfDRyI1
      403xuw3aJ0JGZbaY+1qh/4rydpyimpbcM8a2SNF9D