From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Getting Updated JanRain Code In (WAS: RE: Board response to January Report on Heraldry)
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:40:19 GMT
On Jan 30, 2007, at 9:25 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> I'm not as worried about Ted's request for a "plan".  I would
> rather see
> action in terms of all committers and contributors moving the
> project's
> direction back onto the dev@ list.

The reason I requested a plan was just to have some stub action which
we could all work on together.  It seemed like working on plan
together would be a good first step towards working together and
getting the development communications onto the list.  That said, if
we started seeing a ton of development traffic tomorrow, then I think
it would be pretty obvious that we didn't need a plen.

Ted