From Jonathan Daugherty <cyg...@janrain.com>
Subject Re: Getting Updated JanRain Code In (WAS: RE: Board response to January Report on Heraldry)
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 02:55:31 GMT
# There is one time during the incubation process when we allow a
# major drop of code.  That's the initial import of the project.
# Given the current state of the project, I think you could almost
# argue that all these block commits be wound up together and regarded
# as that initial import.  I believe that we can find a way to get the
# code into svn.

Thanks, Ted.  This is exactly what we needed.

# What I am still not convinced about is whether or not we are
# actually going to see any development discussions on this list.
# David, I've heard you interpreting Kevin/JanRain's actions, but I
# haven't heard anyone from Janrain - and there are 7 Heraldry
# committers from JanRain, not just Kevin - explicitly say that they
# are also moving the development discussions to the heraldry lists.

We are indeed going to move subscribers from
dev@lists.openidenabled.com to this list this week.

--
  Jonathan Daugherty
  JanRain, Inc.