From "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pba...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: [OpenID] PKI
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:18:26 GMT
Your point might be more credible if the community you refer to had not already demonstrated
itself willing to trust their money to an unincorporated bank whose deposits are uninsured
and whose operations depend on the account holder placing absolute trust in the bank proprietors,
every possible avenue of legal recourse being intentionally rendered inoperative.