From Kevin Turner <ke...@janrain.com>
Subject RE: heads up / hosting buildbot
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:00:06 GMT
On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 00:44 -0800, Recordon, David wrote:
> Unfortunately, I can't help with reviewing Python code...

I understand, I feel similarly about my ability to review the PIP
codebase.

> maybe we could
> shoot Simon Willison an email and see if he has some cycles to spare
> (for an external set of eyes) since he used the python lib for
> http://idproxy.net recently.  I'd be happy to do that if others think it
> would be worthwhile.

I'd love to have Simon Willison involved here.  He's demonstrated a very
thorough understanding of OpenID, and, as you mentioned, he has more
experience and more invested in libraries/python/openid than most people
do, and I think he's a great communicator.