From Johannes Ernst <jernst+apache....@netmesh.us>
Subject Re: http://incubator.apache.org/heraldry/ 404's
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:28:49 GMT
Isn't it just a tad complicated?
So we create some place in SVN for the website content. (Is there any
established practice where?)
Then, from time to time, we hopefully remember to svn co that to this
staging directory
Then, every hour, a cron job comes by to publish?

Well, at least now I understand how it works. Thanks for your help.

But what might be the difference between:
    http://incubator.apache.org/projects/heraldry.html
and
    http://incubator.apache.org/heraldry/
?
It appears that many projects use both with inconsistent content. I'm
sure we'll accomplish the same thing ... ;-)