From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Updated Project Page
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:05:50 GMT
Ok,

I've updated the project page to include all the committers who have
actually been given accounts, and I updated all the sidebars (a one
line change in incubator/site-author/stylesheets/project.xml).   I
also checked in a STATUS file into the heraldry svn, which gives my
best guess at the status of committers and accounts.   Getting this
all cleared up is necessary before we can get the janrain code into
svn and start actually getting some work done.

I've done all that I have time for tonight.  I'll see what else I can
do in the next few days.   On the paperwork side, we need to do the
IP Clearance stuff mentioned here <http://incubator.apache.org/ip-
clearance/index.html>, and verify the licensing for distribution.

Ted