From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: Updated Project Page
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:26:08 GMT
Awesome, thanks!

My understanding is that all of the CLAs needed from the JanRain guys
have now been sent in, so hopefully the listing page will get updated
shortly.

>From the ip clearance standpoint, do I need to make three files, one for
the PIP, one for the Ruby consumer plugin, and one for the Yadis test
code or can all three be in one document?

Thanks,
--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Leung [mailto:twleung@sauria.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 12:06 AM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Updated Project Page

Ok,

I've updated the project page to include all the committers who have
actually been given accounts, and I updated all the sidebars (a one
line change in incubator/site-author/stylesheets/project.xml).   I
also checked in a STATUS file into the heraldry svn, which gives my
best guess at the status of committers and accounts.   Getting this
all cleared up is necessary before we can get the janrain code into svn
and start actually getting some work done.

I've done all that I have time for tonight.  I'll see what else I can
do in the next few days.   On the paperwork side, we need to do the
IP Clearance stuff mentioned here <http://incubator.apache.org/ip-
clearance/index.html>, and verify the licensing for distribution.

Ted