From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject Updated Project Page
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:59:41 GMT
I've just taken my first swing at editing the website, wasn't that
painful once I read the directions. :)  I've updated the description on
the project page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/heraldry.html),
feel free to make changes, as well as added the people who I know have
accounts.  I've also then added a link to it from the main incubating
project listing page.

I wasn't however ready to take the leap of faith to add it to the
project list on the sidebar, since it involved updating virtually every
file on the site.  Ben, Paul, or Ted, can one of you please do this?
Can one of you also please start to fill in the dates on the items on
the project page as well as let us know what on it needs to happen that
hasn't yet?

Thanks,
--David