From andy.d...@ootao.com
Subject Re: SVN Structure
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 22:34:19 GMT
ooTao is also here but Steve is on vacation and he is our infrastructure
guru... When he gets back I'm sure he will put in his 10 cents.

Andy Dale
ooTao, Inc.

Phone: 877-213-7935
Fax: 877-213-7935

i-name: =Andy.Dale
http://xri.net/=andy.dale

If you don't have an i-name yet use this link to visit one of our partners
and buy one:

   http://www.ezibroker.net/partners.html

Kevin Turner <kevin@janrain.com>
08/02/2006 02:40 PM
Please respond to
heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org

heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: SVN Structure

Just a quick note to let you know that we're on this list, but it's a
crazy busy week.  The library maintainers for half the languages are off
at one hack-fest or another, so we haven't had a chance to sit down and
think about this.  Hopefully we'll have a chance to collect our wits and
participate here soon.

Cheers,

 - Kevin