From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject OpenID 2 Day and Evening Events This Thursday
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 03:40:17 GMT
So I know I promised last time that I’d be better about early preparation, but this Thursday
I’ll be hosting another OpenID get together along with JanRain and Sxip.  It will start at
10am and run through the afternoon when we’ll then migrate to the OpenID 2.0 event hosted
by Dabble that evening in Berkeley (http://www.kaliyasblogs.net/Iwoman/?p=401).  Agenda is
mainly focused around solidifying the Authentication spec and it should be a good day of discussion
like last time.

Address is 675 E Middlefield Road in Mountain View; look for building six on the VeriSign
campus.  Hope to see you there!

--David