From "Recordon, David" <drecor...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: Release Cycle / Structure
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 01:27:27 GMT
This page gives a good overview of how voting works: http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

--David

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Turner [mailto:kevin@janrain.com]
Sent: Mon 8/7/2006 5:17 PM
To: heraldry-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release Cycle / Structure

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 22:14 -0700, Recordon, David wrote:
> We all understand there will be a different release process from today,
> in terms of a vote for each release,

Actually...

It's probably best if I step up and admit my ignorance on this point
sooner rather than later, as today I don't fully understand what the
release process entails.  Can you point me to a primer on that?  Are
there any other points of process than I need to familiarize myself
with?

Thanks,

 - Kevin