From Johannes Ernst <jernst+apache....@netmesh.us>
Subject Re: SVN Structure
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:24:01 GMT
The assumption is that there will be some kind of build process, right?
One process for all languages?
One process for all modules?
Test process?

In my experience, the build process chosen often determines directory
structure more than anything else.

What kind of build process is being used by the contributions that
we're expecting?